Important travel tips.
More so if you are travelling alone.
- Make sure your friends/family know your complete holiday and travel plans.
- Keep a ready list of contact numbers of your friends/family.
- Carry your ID Proof at all times.
- Carry your own first aid kit.
- Are you allergic to any drug?
- Are you on any medication?
- Get a note from your doctor in case you have any restrictions.
- Ask the hotel for emergency numbers and other helplines.
- Make sure you leave your contact number and other necessary contact details at the hotel's reception.
- Also ask for a safe/locker if you are carrying valuables or other important documents.
- Do not carry too much cash while on tours to crowded places.
- Save your credit/debit card number.
If you are travelling with kids.
Apart from the above mentioned tips, also make a note of the below given pointers.
- While packing for kids... more is less. So make a list of all the important things that you absolutely must take.
- Get a list of emergency medicines from your child's pediatrician.
- Get complete information on the place you intend to visit. Is it child friendly?
- Carry games/books to keep kids occupied during long journeys.
- Carry snacks and bottled drinking water at all times.
- Please inform your escort beforehand that you are traveling with kids.
And now, the most important tip for every vacationer:
Leave all your worries behind, get set and go. Bon Voyage!